Purchasing & Payment
Read about the purchasing and payment options offered by Budget PC. If you can't find the information you need, please use the Make an Enquiry page or phone 03 9541 9000 and get help from a Customer Service representative.
How do I purchase from Budget PC?
Budget PC offers 3 ways to purchase:
Visit our website (www.budgetpc.com.au), you can have the comprehensive selection of the latest IT products with detailed product descriptions, images, as well as customer reviews. Purchase online and track your order using our Order Tracking facility, or pickup your order at our Business Centres.
Come into our Business Centres to see Budget PC's range of products on display and get the right advice from one of our team members today.
Mt Waverley Shop
Unit 111, Axxess Business Park, 45 Gilby Rd, Mt Waverley, VIC, 3149, Australia
Mon - Fri: 9:30 am-6:00 pm
Sat : 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Sun : Closed
Stawell Shop (Extra handle Fee apply) :
1 Horsham Rd, Stawell, VIC, 3380
Mon - Fri: 10:00 am-5:00 pm
Sat - Sun: Close
Phone 03 9541 9000 and let one of our knowledgeable Customer Service representatives help find the right solution for you.
What payment options does Budget PC offer?
· We accept cash payment. There is no surcharge forCash/EFTPOS/Direct Deposit payments
· Our EFTPOS terminal has daily withdrawal limit of $800-$1000. You can request to increase your withdrawal limit by contacting your bank.
· There is no surcharge for Cash/EFTPOS/Direct Deposit payments
· We accept all EFTPOS cards. Paying by EFTPOS is only available for pickup only. Cash out is not available!
· Paying by direct deposit is the best payment method that can save you from the usual banking/surcharge fees associated with credit cards.
· Our banking details are as follows:
Account Name: Budget PC Pty Ltd
BSB Number: 013 366
Acount Number: 4796 74364
· Please notice it usually take about two days for the internet banking transaction to complete. The stock will be sent out to you once we see your payment deposited in our account.
· Paying by credit card incurs a 2% surcharge for VISA/Mastercard, and 3% for AMEX on top of your total cost.
· The credit card holder must be present with the actual credit card when picking up from our store as we need to process the payment in store using the card and obtain and verify the authorized signature.
· PayPal enables you to send payments quickly and securely online using a credit card or bank account.
· If you do not already have a PayPal account, you can sign up for an account using your credit or debit card when you purchase your item.
· Paying by Paypal will also incurs a 3% surcharge on top of your total cost.
Credit Term Account
· If your purchase inquires are from Australia Goverment, Education Sectors or Corporate purchase with good trading reference.
· Please ask our sales representatives for the possibilities of opening an term account, formal purchase order required.