Career Opportunities at Budget PC
Sales Account Manager
We are seeking a talented individual to join our multicultural team working as a Sales Account Manager, located in Mount Waverley.
You will be responsible for:
- Building strong relationships with key accounts through effective account management tools;
- Assisting customers via the telephone, ensuring their orders are processed in an accurate and professional manner;
- Providing customers with up-to-date information, including but not limited to product information, delivery information, account/credit information, special sales/promotions and expected time of arrival;
- Ensuring monthly/quarterly sales targets are consistently achieved through cross-selling and up-selling IT-related products;
- Proactively making call outs to key accounts on special promotions to increase revenue achievement;
- Analysing potential new business, market opportunities and initiating customer contact to pursue opportunities;
- Reporting on a monthly basis to the team on the development of key accounts, highlighting strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
The role requires the successful candidate to have:
- 1-2 years experience within a sales/IT based environment
- Knowledge of IT hardware and brands;
- An IT qualification (preferred);
- Proven capability to achieve set sales targets.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional organisational & time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Be a strong team player who enjoys working in a fast paced environment with the ability to meet tight deadlines.
Please send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org